The sun starts falling down, giving way to the night. The colours in the sky are transformed into reds, oranges, lilacs …..it's not quite the Sunset Strip, but we won't judge if you want to give your sunset socks a little clap and a cheer when you feel the need.
Designed to train and compete in hot and humid climates, Pacific and Co. performance cycling socks are designed for maximum breathability levels. Made with Polyamide yarn, they guarantee comfort and a high humidity evacuation, improving even more the management of humidity. The toe and heel has a reinforced knitting at the pressure points of the foot to ensure total absorption of vibration and shock.
Pacific & Co Sunset
• 93% polyamide | 7% lycra
• airflow technology mesh designed for a maximum ventilation
• leg + welt height of closer to 7″
• extra cushion for protection against impacts
• shock-absorber suction at toe & heel for a complete comfy experience
• airchband support offers mid-foot stability for a better fit
• prevents sliding moves during activity